This page has moved to a new address.

Weekend Wrap Up

The Now: Weekend Wrap Up

Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you had a great weekend whether you were celebrating Passover or Easter or nothing at all!! I had a very fun time with friends, family and lots and lots of animals. I haven't talked about my love for animals on the blog before, but any of my friends can tell you that I am completely obsessed. Anyway, I don't know what was going on but we ended up rescuing an injured baby wren that was in our backyard and a homeless pup that was wandering around my brother's neighborhood. Oh and who could forget our lovely Saturday with snakes, lizards and other creepy crawlers. My niece...yes niece not nephew... had a birthday party with the "Critter Guy" who brought over an assortment of creatures. I thought it sounded like a blast, but it took some convincing to get my husband to the party. By the end, Matt conquered his biggest fear by holding a tarantula!! I think part of the reason he did it is that one of my niece's friends called him "A little girl". hahaha!

See, they are very nice and not to mention fancy!


For anyone who missed it on Friday, go check out A Dose of Pretty to see my go to accessories!

xoxo e

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At April 9, 2012 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

i still stand by my comment of "eww!"

 
At April 9, 2012 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

How cool is your niece!! Critter party! Love the idea, however the tarantula is frightening, I would definitely be holding the rest! Love your LOVE for animals. x

 
At April 9, 2012 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Kecia said...

Fun, fun! Of course you know I love that stuff! Snakes are one of my favorites! I used to work in a rattlesnake pit...yup! You're my future zoologist in training!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 
At April 9, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

OMG that snake! I don't think I'd everrrr be able to do that.

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Agree w/ Viv -- snakes are my BIGGEST fear, but props to you for handling it like a pro!!

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM , OpenID thedesigndaredevil said...

Aw...........baby wren! So sweet! ...........Fellow animal lover...........

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

oh my lord!!! you are one brave lady - those pics are amazing with the animals though!!!! I would have been terrified!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At April 9, 2012 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

glad you had a great weekend! sounds lik a fun birthday party!

 
At April 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

How fun! You're so brave!

 
At April 9, 2012 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Alexa said...

Ah looks like so much fun! Back to Monday I guess now! Ha.

 
At April 9, 2012 at 6:44 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

SNAKE?! You are so totally brave!!!

 
At April 10, 2012 at 5:23 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Omg, I was cracking up over these pictures on Instagram all weekend! I'd die of fright with that spider! X

 
At April 11, 2012 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Kimmie @ Sugar and Dots said...

These photos are great! I'm new here... browsing around and decided to comment instead of lurk. :) I LOVE the look and feel of your blog so far- off to check out some more! Happy week, sugar! xo

 
At April 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM , Blogger JanisW said...

Ha!! The niece in question is my daughter and she is super girly, but loves snakes and lizards!! Elizabeth was the first to hold anything...she's super brave!! Love the accessories, Lizard (aka Ebilibeth)!!!

We found the dog's owner and the dog's name is Olive!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home