This page has moved to a new address.

Alex from Things That Sparkle Guest Post

The Now: Alex from Things That Sparkle Guest Post

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Alex from Things That Sparkle Guest Post

Hi all, I am so excited to be here today visiting one of my very favorite places, The Now! Since E is such a stylish lady I didn't want to take away from the fashion focus of this site so I decided to take a room that I've designed in the past and look at how it translates to fashion. 
mint outfit via & bathroom via 
Tibi mint dress, Fendi bow pumps, Clutch, and Iro jacket

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 24, 2012 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Those shoes are right up my alley! It was great seeing Alex over on the Now today! I love her blog. :)
xoxo

 
At May 24, 2012 at 4:27 PM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

Mint + Leather = Perfection!

 
At May 24, 2012 at 9:00 PM , Blogger mackenziepage said...

Found your darling blog through Things that Sparkle! Love this and love your blog!


Mackenzie

 
At May 29, 2012 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Becca - {extra}ordinary wonders said...

Loving this!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home