This page has moved to a new address.

Best of the Best from The Met Gala {Part One}

The Now: Best of the Best from The Met Gala {Part One}

Monday, May 7, 2012

Best of the Best from The Met Gala {Part One}

The Met Gala was held last night in celebration of the opening of the Schiaperelli, Prada exhibition, "Impossible Conversations".  If you aren't familiar with the Met Gala, it is THE event for the fashion world. It is like the Oscars for the fashion world without any awards. There was so much to cover, I broke the post down into two! Hope you enjoy part one!! 







images via popsugar, style.com, rcfa


Still to come: Behind the scenes, Worst dressed & Best dressed

xoxo e

Labels: , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At May 7, 2012 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Loved Diane's dress!!! Can't wait to see the worst dressed and BTS! xo

 
At May 8, 2012 at 5:44 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I have to say... there is no one I was in love with. So not a fan of the dark goth lips.

 
At May 8, 2012 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

I thought Rooney Mara looked stunning!

 
At May 8, 2012 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Annie said...

Great roundup! Diane Kruger DOES look fabulous- I have never seen anything like that before! I also think Emma Stone looks SO cute! xoxo A

 
At May 8, 2012 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

I thought carey mulligan looked 5 pounds - i knew she was tiny, but damn!!! and I always love emma stone + kate bosworth, they can do no wrong in my eyes.
xo
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At May 8, 2012 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Tamara @ Go Fish Style said...

Amber heard looks amazing!

 
At May 8, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

I just posted about this too! I loved Carey, Jessica, Diane, Anna, and Amber. So Gorgeous! Lovely post. Can't wait for part 2.
Have a great Tuesday!
xoxo

 
At May 8, 2012 at 12:49 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Just saw your's...amaze...Totally forgot about Scarlett!! She looked gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home