This page has moved to a new address.

Erika From Small Shop Studio Guest Post

The Now: Erika From Small Shop Studio Guest Post

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Erika From Small Shop Studio Guest Post

Aloha, it's Erika from small shop! I'm so happy to be stepping in for Elizabeth while she is basking in the Maui sun. I'm especially excited because I grew up in Hawaii and I've really been missing it lately. My modern sensibilities don't allow me to explore my tropical side often, so I felt the need to create a Hawaiian-inspired bedroom board:
small shop: hawaiian-inspired bedroom
Capiz shell chandelier, $179 // Pegge Hopper print, $195 // rattan swing, $369.21 // flamingo pillow, $39 // mirror, $99 // rattan bedframe, $895+ // vintage pineapple candlesticks, $60 // desk/vanity, $895 // jute rug, $169 (5'x8') //handstitched coverlet, $370+ // banana leaf pillow, $40 // Hawaiian islands vintage map pillow, $55
Mahalo for having me over today!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At May 23, 2012 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

The Hawaiian map pillows are awesome! Fab find.

 
At May 23, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love the mirror, desk, and bed...I don't know where Erika makes such great finds - this is an awesome room!
xoxo -e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

 
At May 23, 2012 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

I love Erika from Small Shop! I'm so glad she posted! What a fun room!
xoxo

 
At May 23, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

That vanity is amaziiiing. In love!

 
At May 23, 2012 at 10:32 AM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

I could totally use those pillows to Island-up my bedroom!

 
At May 23, 2012 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Kecia said...

Love it all, Erika! Not to mention a well planned theme for Elizabeth!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 
At May 23, 2012 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Alexa said...

Hey Erika! I love that pretty little print. Everything here is so gorgeous and girly! Love!

 
At May 23, 2012 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

Totally drooling over that desk!

 
At May 24, 2012 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Georgina said...

Love the summery inspiration! I'm Georgina and your newest follower!

xo

 
At May 25, 2012 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

this would be a gorgeous room!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home