This page has moved to a new address.

Had To Have It: Tory Burch Brigitte & A Guest Post

The Now: Had To Have It: Tory Burch Brigitte & A Guest Post

Friday, May 11, 2012

Had To Have It: Tory Burch Brigitte & A Guest Post

My mom and I were out shopping the other day and came across this Tory Burch Brigitte makeup bag. From afar, it seemed to have a cute red and white pattern on it, but when I got closer, I saw that the print was hedgehogs!! I just about died. And apparently the hedgehog pattern is also available on a Tory Burch iPad case and a cute tunic. Anywho, my mom decided I needed it and bought it for me. Wooohooo!! What's better than a makeup bag covered in little baby hedgehogs? A free makeup bag with little baby hedgehogs!! 

Find it here 
Also, I am so honored to be Tartan & Sequins' Girl Crush of The Week!! They are such cool girls and I absolutely love their blog so head over there!!!!



Thank you Julia and Allison for your sweet words!!!

xoxo e


Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At May 11, 2012 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

I love the print!

 
At May 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM , Blogger emily fitzgerald said...

Omg I LOVE this. Hedgehogs!!

 
At May 11, 2012 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

of course you had to...this is adorable!!! happy weekend :) XO brynn

 
At May 11, 2012 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Annie said...

this is adorable - and so you!!!

 
At May 11, 2012 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

That's a really cute makeup bag! I'll have to check out Julia and Alison's blog... it look really cute. Have a great weekend!
xoxo

 
At May 11, 2012 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

yay for you being girl crush! you look so pretty in all of the pics (duh.) love the make-up bag (and everything else tory burch!)
happy weekend love!
http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At May 11, 2012 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Dominique DeLaney said...

Eeek, how stinkin adorable!!! Have a great weekend :)

Dominique @http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

 
At May 13, 2012 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

love the makeup bag! heading over to check your guest post.

 
At May 13, 2012 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

This is just the cutest thing!

 
At May 14, 2012 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Jessie said...

That TB case is to die for!

 
At May 17, 2012 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Kecia said...

Love! I just got that for my mother-in-law for her birthday!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home