This page has moved to a new address.

Home Tour: Ana Antunes' Home

The Now: Home Tour: Ana Antunes' Home

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Home Tour: Ana Antunes' Home

Yesterday on my guest post for The White Ruffle, I posted an image from Ana Antunes' house and I had such a hard time narrowing down just one picture that I thought I'd show a few more today!! I saw her living room while I was in the black hole of blog world the other day and it immediately caught my attention. I was amazed by her talent! And talk about a multi-tasker. Not only is Ana an amazing interior designer, she also produces and appears on the only home makeover show in all of Portugal. 

The living room that got me "hooked"

Love the citron mixed in with the gorgeous blue hues
The Office I would seriously die for that sofa chandelier combo!
The Master Bedroom
Master Bath: Love the mix of ornate accessories with the minimal bathroom fixtures

Such a gorge, clean kitchen
Ana at work in her dining room


images via Ana Antunes Home Styling

Isn't she amazing!! Check out her portfolio here!

xoxo e

Labels:

10 Comments:

At May 16, 2012 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

More than amazing! These images have me swooning.

 
At May 16, 2012 at 7:42 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Oh goodness...I LOVE how feminine her designs are- gorgeous!

 
At May 16, 2012 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Oh I love them all...what great style she has!

 
At May 16, 2012 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I absolutely am in love with her style, she does light and bright with pops of color like nobody's business!!! Every time she posts another of her makeovers, I'm absolutely astounded with the transformations...and she is an absolute *DOLL* to boot!!! Love it!

 
At May 16, 2012 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

Crushing hard on her style...just so lovely!!! Ugh! That kitchen has me drooling!!! I could totally whip up some deliciousness in there! XO brynn

 
At May 16, 2012 at 3:49 PM , Blogger preppylove said...

Wow that is simply amazing! It is perfect!

xoxo

 
At May 16, 2012 at 6:07 PM , Blogger jeanine said...

Wow, I love the furniture and textiles in this home.

 
At May 16, 2012 at 7:41 PM , OpenID thedesigndaredevil said...

The third pic is my favorite. I adore the chandy and once had a pair of look alikes in my old livin groom. I like her careful use of pops of color in otherwise neutral spaces.

 
At May 16, 2012 at 8:31 PM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

I love every single part of it! Especially that living room, too. Gorgeous color palette.

 
At May 17, 2012 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

beautiful spaces! love that kitchen!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home