This page has moved to a new address.

My Trip To Cali

The Now: My Trip To Cali

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Trip To Cali

Last week, I headed to the west coast with my bestie, Lizzy! We went from San Diego to Newport and then back to San Diego. As I've said before, I used to live in SD so it was so nice to go back, catch up with friends and go back to all of my favorite spots. I'm still scratching my head as to why I ever moved back to Dallas JK...sort of...




This is what happens when you travel in two's...awkward solo pics! 
Clockwise from top: @ Poseidon in Del Mar w/ Danielle & Lizzy.
Post haircut dinner @ Prep Kitchen in Little Italy with Danielle and Brooke.
FYI if you are ever in SD, go to Brooke for your hair!!! She is THE BEST! She did Danielle's too!
Marissa {of Ava + Aliria...her store is heaven} & I @ Mozza Pizzeria in Newport.
Finally a pic together...Lizzy & I on the beach in Newport! 

Top Pics: The home shop @ American Rag, Bottom Pics: Jonathan Adler

My Loot:L.A. Cabana necklace from Kitson & these fabulous Jonathan Adler Charade Vases. I wish I could say I bought this pup as well, but sadly, I didn't have $3500 on me!!!
Hope you enjoyed!!!

xoxo E

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At May 2, 2012 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Ryan K said...

I love California! Looks like you had a great time :)

 
At May 2, 2012 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Annie said...

SUCH fun pics! I especially love the one of you in a tree... classic E! xoxo A

 
At May 2, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

Looks like a fabulous time! And that pup!!! No words...

 
At May 2, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

I want to go back and buy the whole home department of American Rag.

 
At May 2, 2012 at 8:29 AM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

looks like such a fun trip!!! American Rag is one of my absolute favorite stores :) xx

 
At May 2, 2012 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Ava+Aliria said...

Love all the fun pics and I had such a great time seeing you! Come back and visit soon! xo

 
At May 2, 2012 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Glad you had such a great time ! The first beach pic looks like La Jolla ? Love it there ! And love your new necklace and the Jonathan Adler !!!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At May 2, 2012 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Oh man so happy you had a lovely time in my hometown.

 
At May 2, 2012 at 10:28 AM , Blogger The Now said...

WHOA!! You are good, lady!!! That's La Jolla...I went to the Children's pool twice...I had never been there before.

 
At May 2, 2012 at 10:50 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Looks like heaven!

 
At May 2, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

OMG so fun! btw personality reminds me so much of Steph! I swear we've met before, bc all of stephs friends are so fun. Love the hanging in a tree pic. Umm i would of stolen that puppy and ran!

 
At May 2, 2012 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Nissy B Unique said...

I really like this post! Great blog!

xoxo Nissy
nissybunique.blogspot.com

 
At May 3, 2012 at 4:41 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Looks so fun!! I'm jealous :)

 
At May 3, 2012 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

your pictures are amazing! I am dying over the one of you climbing up that tree! looks like a great trip :)
xo
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home