This page has moved to a new address.

Tamra of Ever Swoon Guest Post!

The Now: Tamra of Ever Swoon Guest Post!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Tamra of Ever Swoon Guest Post!

   
Hello friends of The Now Stylebook! I'm Tamra of ever swoon and I'm so excited to be here this Friday before Memorial Day weekend. Bella, my 7 yr old Boston Terrier, is quite the festive furbaby, as she loves to celebrate the holidays. Memorial Day in particular is one of her favs, because it means her favorite season is around the corner, Summer! Here are Bella's style pics for the holiday weekend.
memorial day mutts
Thank you, Elizabeth for having me over!! I hope you and Pickles have a fantastic holiday!

4 Comments:

At May 25, 2012 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Thanks for having me over!! I forgot to add don't forget to get them a pawdicure, bella got hers! xoxo

 
At May 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Such an adorable post! Can't forget about the pups!

 
At May 25, 2012 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

Love this girl... Have a nice weekend!

 
At May 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM , OpenID thedesigndaredevil said...

Awwwww! I love Tamra AND Bella!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home