This page has moved to a new address.

Taylor From It's The Little Things Guest Post

The Now: Taylor From It's The Little Things Guest Post

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Taylor From It's The Little Things Guest Post

Hi everyone, it's Taylor from It's The Little Things :) I was so excited when Elizabeth asked me to guest post for her! I live in Chicago, but am from Georgia, so when the warm weather finally starts appearing I get so excited for my summer wardrobe! Today I'm sharing a Summer Lust List with my favorite things: bikinis, cover-ups, and of course dresses. 
bathing suits: one two three  
cover ups: one  two  three
dresses: one  two  three

Thanks for having me Elizabeth! 
xoxo

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At May 22, 2012 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

So many gorgeous options!

 
At May 22, 2012 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

thanks for having me :) can't wait to see pics from your trip - get tan for me!!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At May 22, 2012 at 9:16 AM , Blogger preppylove said...

I have been dying for a paisley printed swimsuit coverup! The one I wanted went on sale at J.Crew but I didn't get it and now it's gone :(

 
At May 23, 2012 at 9:23 AM , Blogger navy and orange said...

need that third dress

xoxo navy & orange

 
At May 24, 2012 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Loooove all of T's picks! Obviously.

 
At May 24, 2012 at 9:25 PM , Blogger alicia said...

love all of these cover ups! and that fringe bikini..too cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home