This page has moved to a new address.

To Dye For:

The Now: To Dye For:

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

To Dye For:

Whether it's a ombre electric green blazer or tie dyed jeans, I am obsessed with all things dyed! While I lusted over the Dries van Noten dip dyed & ombre back looks in Spring 2011, there was no way I could justify spending $$. Luckily Zara caught on to the trend and has made the look much more accessible. And btw, what is cuter than that Zara clutch {number 5}!??! Next is the tie dye. Lately, I have been dying for a pair of  tie dye jeans and then of course I saw Olivia P wearing a pair which of course look amazing and it made me want some even more! I may have to get some cutoffs instead to beat the heat in Dallas! 

1. Paige Jeans 2. Calypso Cover Up 3. J Brand Jeans 4. Asos Ombre Blazer {practically sold out :( but the pants are available}
5. Zara Clutch 6 Reed Krakoff  Flats 7. Phillip Lim Dip Dye Shirt
xoxo e

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

At May 30, 2012 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Hahaha i love this. And yes, she's pretty close to perfect (clothes-wise) XOX

 
At May 30, 2012 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

hahahaha, so good! I love the jeans!

 
At May 30, 2012 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Georgina said...

I just bought a sarong style dress in sunset hues (dye style) - so excited to wear :)

 
At May 30, 2012 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

love the clutch and the shoes!!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At May 30, 2012 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Love the calypso coverup and the zara clutch !! And tie dye cutoffs sound perfect for the summer !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At May 30, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

OP looks perfect in this pic, I love her peacoat! Beautiful post!
xoxo

 
At May 30, 2012 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

That Zara clutch is a must! Also love your caption for Olivia -- it's so true!

 
At May 30, 2012 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Look at this roundup! The shoes and the clutch are amazing!!!!

 
At May 30, 2012 at 10:29 AM , Blogger alicia said...

looove that blazer! who knew tie dye could be so cute...

 
At May 30, 2012 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

hahah she probably does answer her phone like that. going to zara and scooping up that pretty now!

 
At May 30, 2012 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

love the blazer! wish I had a Zara close by.

 
At May 30, 2012 at 4:01 PM , Blogger The Now said...

You will just have to shop online!! I know it's not the same though.

 
At May 30, 2012 at 4:24 PM , Blogger HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

the ombre blazer is amazing! love this post so many great ideas-

 
At May 30, 2012 at 4:54 PM , Blogger Neda said...

I love this round-up...right up my alley, especially the bag. So happy to have discovered your blog today! xx

 
At May 30, 2012 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Ohh I love that PL men's shirt. Great find, great post. xx

 
At May 30, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

I am so right there with you!!! Many of my wedding projects involve lots of dip-dye & other fun! I can't get enough! With that said, I will take one of everything on that fabulous list of yours ;) XO brynn

 
At May 31, 2012 at 3:30 AM , Blogger Michelle's Style File said...

Stunning combo!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home