This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Shoesday and A Guest Post!

The Now: Tuesday Shoesday and A Guest Post!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday and A Guest Post!

One pair of shoes that is a must have for summer is the espadrille. I personally love the classic flat espadrilles in bold colors (like the Somudro for J. Crew ones (5) in hot pink) and fabrics  ( like the black lace ones from Valentino (3)). Or if you're a shorty like me and prefer some height, there are a gadrillion wedges to choose from as well. How darling are the black Kate Spade wedges with the pearl and bow detail (5) !?! And I'm pretty obsessed with the shape of the Topshop ones (4). Very Chloe-esgue! Oh, and another great thing about espadrilles...the wallet friendly prices!! Happy Shopping!

1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 910

Also, I'm over at The White Ruffle today so head on over there now!!! If you haven't been to Madison's blog before, get ready! She is absolutely darling and her blog is so inspirational!!!


xo e

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At May 15, 2012 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Annie said...

eek! These shoes are all so cute! I really want #1! Headed over to your guest post now...

 
At May 15, 2012 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

Love these! And heading over to Madison's now!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Great picks! I love #6!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Ohh ohhh #2!!! off to check out ur cameo!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

2 + 4 are definitely my favorites!! great picks!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At May 15, 2012 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Sam [The Peak of Tres Chic] said...

Can I have 1 of each please?! Pretty please?!

 
At May 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Love the stripes! So fun for summer! The yellow ones are great too.

 
At May 15, 2012 at 8:45 PM , Blogger Sunitha said...

Yes I am all for it. Something to go with my white cheap designer dress

 
At May 17, 2012 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Kecia said...

Those Mulberry wedges are amaze! Almost a cross between lizard and malachite! Love!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 
At July 4, 2012 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Jeff Edwards said...

This article is really good, I like it so much, there are some nice things you share in your blog. Legal marijuana

 
At July 17, 2012 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Sunitha said...

Its all colors and prints. Very difficult to select the best one. Stripes look stunning even though I do not prefer wedges. Because of my bad back I am forced to go in for flats. Soludos reminds me of my converse office shoe. As for prints and colors I am totally confused as all look really stunning. If I am to select one then I think I would go in for number 7. Since it is neutral colored it can go well with dress of any color. I have seen a blog where the model was spotting leopard colored footwear with blue dress. That gave me confidence to go for neutral colored stripes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home