This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Shoesday...On a Wednesday

The Now: Tuesday Shoesday...On a Wednesday

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday...On a Wednesday

You know those shoes that look so-so just sitting there, but as soon as you put them on, they are amazing?? It's like your feet magically make them prettier. The Nadia by Alexander Wang is that pair for me. Well, I haven't actually put them on yet...but I would like to after seeing this picture of Kate Waterhouse at fashion week in Australia. They are the perfect black sandal with a little bit of an edge and I love them!

See what I mean? So much cooler on right? Find them here
image via popsugar australia

xoxo e

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At May 9, 2012 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Annie said...

those are amazing! I think you need them, bun! xoxo A

 
At May 9, 2012 at 8:15 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

LOVE how these look!

 
At May 9, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

Sort of obsessed with these!

 
At May 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

SO much better on! i would have passed over them online i think, but they look great on her! xo

 
At May 9, 2012 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

so much better on.... but something tells me they would look even more amazing on YOUR feet?!?!
xo
http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At May 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger hollyfoxenwells { threelayercake.blogspot.com } said...

Totally! They are kind of Plain Jane but once they are on they are hot!!! Thanks for sharing! I’m your newest follower!

xx
holly foxen wells
www.threelayercake.blogspot.com

 
At May 9, 2012 at 1:59 PM , Blogger travelkate said...

You are so right these are perfection on!

 
At May 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

Holy shiz I need, I want, I must have!

 
At May 10, 2012 at 5:12 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

I need a new pair of black heels and these are great!

 
At May 10, 2012 at 11:24 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

These are perfection on!

 
At May 10, 2012 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Nuha said...

gahhhh i featured these a few weeks ago and i just fell in love with them all over again..i need shoe rehab!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home