This page has moved to a new address.

Some Venting & A Little Street Style

The Now: Some Venting & A Little Street Style

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Some Venting & A Little Street Style

Due to the crazy amount of work I have to do for an upcoming birthday party, a baby shower and several guest posts {totally can't wait for them all}, oh and Blogger being a mega bitch {are y'all as annoyed with blogger as I am??}, I am taking it easy for the next two days. Wow that was a very long run on sentence! Anywho, here are a few fun street style pics from Resort Week.

Joanna Hillman in amazing boots & bag
Hanneli Mustaparta in a crop top & skirt...notice the Valentino bag!! 


Anne Hathaway at Stella McCartney's garden party
Anne, I know you did this for Les Miserables but maybe a wig when out in public??

Yesss it's the Sh#t fashion girls say!! I want to be bf's with him! I'm sure he would have let Anne borrow the wig!
all images via HarpersBazaar 

xoxo e

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At June 14, 2012 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Georgina said...

So much amazing street style - and Blogger has been a bit wonky for me too at times. I hope things improve for you!

 
At June 14, 2012 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

I mean..... anne, you are getting MARRIED and that's when you decide to chop all of your hair off? big mistake. huge.

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At June 14, 2012 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Definitely take it easy. And agreed about Anne.

 
At June 14, 2012 at 1:00 PM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

I can't even bear to look at Anne like that. It breaks my heart. And yes, I wish blogging didn't exist at this very moment so I could focus on the rest of my life :)

 
At June 14, 2012 at 4:59 PM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

So agree with you about Anne! Love the girl and I appreciate your dedication to your craft but please, sweetie. Pretty please???

 
At June 14, 2012 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Kecia said...

We all appreciate all the pretty you give us every day! You deserve to take some time for yourself! You've earned it!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 
At June 15, 2012 at 5:37 AM , OpenID whitecabana said...

Ooh...Anne H's jacket is lovely.
Jordana

 
At June 18, 2012 at 1:46 AM , Blogger Samantha said...

I love Hanneli Mustaparta's look - I wasn't the biggest fan of the crop top - but she can pull it off! And I'm simply coveting every full skirt I come across lately!

 
At June 18, 2012 at 4:36 PM , Blogger navy and orange said...

love that first outfit!

xoxo navy & orange

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home