This page has moved to a new address.

Man Repeller Wedding Stalker

The Now: Man Repeller Wedding Stalker

Friday, June 22, 2012

Man Repeller Wedding Stalker

I feel like such a stalker for hunting down any and all pictures of Leandra Medine aka The Man Repeller's wedding. I love her, so sue me! Anyway, here are the details I've gathered so far.

  • Dress: Marchesa off the rack...like I give an eff that it was OTR..I still could never afford
  • Accessories: Custom made sneakers by Superga, jewelry by Dannijo and a flower crown to top off the look
  • Extras: A silk jacket made by Rebecca Minkoff over her dress along with a leather vest by Veda designer, Lyndsey Butler
the jacket and jewelry
the bedazzled Superga's with her & husband's initials

So cute! The bridesmaids in their arm parties
The ceremony dress in all of it's glory!

  • The ceremony and "Midnight in Paris" themed reception were held at the St. Regis 
  • Two very well known bridesmaids?? Danielle and Jody Snyder!


 Man Repeller besties, {DANNIJO} with their crowns of flowers
Leandra and Emily Weiss {of Into the Gloss} at the reception 
And one from her engagement party...
In Marchesa and Chanel booties ..DYING over her legs!
images via Dannijo Tumblr

So what do you think???

Happy Friday to everyone!!! So happy it's almost the weekend!



xoxo e

Labels: , , ,

21 Comments:

At June 22, 2012 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

YES. Love this. She's so cute.

 
At June 22, 2012 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ok I am an even bigger stalker than you. The last picture is from her engagement party, not the wedding. Yup. I am THAT creepy.

 
At June 22, 2012 at 7:48 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Alex...I must correct this immediately! I don't want any incorrect coverage over our obsession!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Jessie said...

I love you for this!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 7:55 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

um i LOVE that you stalked these (for me) ahah! love it all! xoxo

 
At June 22, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

I needed this stalker post badly. Love!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Annie said...

HA!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

I am so living under a rock with this one...but I can say that those arm parties are some of the most fabulous I have seen! happy weekend :) XO brynn

 
At June 22, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

oooo hadn't seen any of these!!! so glad you are such a stalker :) happy weekend lady!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At June 22, 2012 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Very different and cool!
Have a lovely weekend, Elizabeth!
xoxo

 
At June 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

Don't even be ashamed of stalking girl, I do the same thing!
Only she could dress for her wedding like this and have it seem like the most obvious wedding attire in the world! I really wish I could just snatch all those bracelets off the bridesmaids though. They're so gorgeous!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Lily said...

In love with both of the Marchesa dresses and those Chanel booties...I am dying !!!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At June 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM , Blogger navy and orange said...

love that last dress!


xoxo navy & orange

 
At June 22, 2012 at 5:19 PM , Blogger Dominique DeLaney said...

Ahhhh thanks for sharing....what a fab wedding and dress!! Amazing and I would die over those Chanel booties too!! Happy Weekend!

XX,

Dominique @ http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

 
At June 22, 2012 at 5:30 PM , Blogger Bud and Leo said...

omg love her! thanks for this coverage; I had not seen any of it! dying over her dress and her legs at the engagement party!!!

 
At June 23, 2012 at 6:09 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

Um, amazing. This entire post is amazing. And that engagement picture!!!! LOVE.

 
At June 23, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Blogger A Bit of Sass said...

I'm so glad you went stalker so I didn't have to, LOL. Everything about her wedding style is amazing! Thanks for your sweet comments, btw:)

 
At June 25, 2012 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Mary said...

haha I LOVE that you did this! I hadn't seen any of it yet.

Thank you for sharing :)
xx,
mary

 
At June 25, 2012 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Kecia said...

Fun! So glad you posted these! I hope there are more pics to come! I love it!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 
At June 26, 2012 at 10:17 AM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

Thank you!

 
At June 26, 2012 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Brooke Wise said...

I have a total "girl crush"...love her and stalk her too!

bstylewise.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home