This page has moved to a new address.

A Missoni Wedding

The Now: A Missoni Wedding

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Missoni Wedding

I am just a weird wedding stalker as of late. Maybe I should start up Wedding Wednesdays again! Bohemian princess and Missoni accessories designer, Margherita Missoni got married in a traditional ceremony in Brunello, Italy over the weekend. The bride designed her own dress and consulted Giambattista Valli on the couture elements. The outdoor reception was held on a farm and was decorated with Moroccan floor cushions surrounding the Missoni linen and china covered tables. Oh and that's not all! There was a gypsy band, fortune teller and acrobats.



Margherita and her new hubby, Eugenio Amos
She switched to a pink version for the reception. I'm not going to lie, I LOVE this dress!
My goddess, Charlotte Dellal lounging at her Missoni covered table
Margherita with her bridesmaids Tatiana Santo Domingo {related to LSD}, Eugenie Niarchos {remember Stavros}
All in Missoni of course!
So cute!! Love the china!
The bride and groom cutting the heart shaped, raspberry covered cake! YUM
images via FashionologieGrazia

So tell me everything! What do you think?????

How do I become a socialite exactly?? Sigh...

xoxo e

Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

At June 27, 2012 at 5:39 AM , Blogger Jessie said...

I do not know what to think of this. I for sure want to be friends with her. That cake confuses me, but I want it.

 
At June 27, 2012 at 5:44 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Omg thank you for sharing this!!! I am obsessed with Margherita. She's beyond!!! Xo

 
At June 27, 2012 at 7:24 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

her dress is INSANE! love it!

 
At June 27, 2012 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

WOW, love her dress and every single element of this wedding! I want to be a socialite, but in Europe. Let's make it happen?

 
At June 27, 2012 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Johanna said...

Whoa...that cake is insane!!

 
At June 27, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Yeah it's not the prettiest but I'll still eat it ;)

 
At June 27, 2012 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

Dying over her dress!

 
At June 27, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

love the wedding stalking - keep it up lady :)

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At June 27, 2012 at 10:50 AM , Blogger A Bit of Sass said...

Yes, please do Wedding Wednesdays again!! I love the pics of this wedding and the unique cake, but I have to say...I think she could have worn a more flattering dress.
xo, Chelsea
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

 
At June 27, 2012 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Posting about her this week. hahha! Totally gorgeous I can't get over it!

 
At June 27, 2012 at 12:52 PM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I mean seriously...can get be any more perfect!?! Totally died over this! :) xoxo

 
At June 27, 2012 at 2:00 PM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

Holy hell this is good!

 
At June 27, 2012 at 2:44 PM , Blogger navy and orange said...

too perfect! I love all the fashion dolled ladies seen at this wedding!

xoxo navy & orange

 
At June 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Bud and Leo said...

oh my gosh this is the most lovely bohemian wedding i've ever seen!! I adore her dress; the details are beautiful and love how it's one shoulder w/ sleeves! She is so creative and so gorg gaaaahhh!

 
At June 27, 2012 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Kecia said...

I was hoping to see a glimpse into this wedding! Total luxe bohemian!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 
At June 28, 2012 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

Totally love the la boheme of it all! So romantic. While I would personally go for the dress w/out the sleeves, the sleeves are so great on her and for the whole theme. Absolutely crushing on the tables!!! XO brynn

 
At June 28, 2012 at 3:10 PM , Blogger mikky said...

Wow, I didn`t even know Margherita was engaged. What an original wedding, right down to the wedding cake. Her dress is stunning. Now I`m going to snoop around the net to see if I can spot more photos.

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

 
At July 3, 2012 at 10:05 AM , Blogger kiki said...

i'm a wedding stalker too so we can be creeps together #2isbetterthan1?

 
At July 18, 2012 at 6:46 PM , Blogger shi zhan said...

レイバン サングラスの新作はかさばるイメージを変え、小さくて精巧なイメージに変身しました。今、大人気になるレイバン RB3025及びレイバン RB2140というモデルにサイズが小さなモデルも現れしました。それをかけて、スマートな知識者に見えるでしょう。

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home