This page has moved to a new address.

Possum Kingdom Recap

The Now: Possum Kingdom Recap

Monday, June 4, 2012

Possum Kingdom Recap


We spent the weekend at our friend's lake house at Possum Kingdom and we had such a blast. Sadly, I did not take any good pictures but here is a rundown of events:

  • Caught up with great friends...some even flew in from D.C
  • TONS of eating & drinking {tons of La Croix for me}
  • One crazy game of credit card roulette {with 11 people btw}
  • Many, many conversations about bath salts and zombies..Can we talk about this please??
  • Soaking up the sun at the pool and out on the boat
  • Very late nights with lots of dancing and singing especially to Wilson Phillips and "Call Me Maybe" btw have you seen this??
Hope y'all had a great weekend too!!!

xoxo e

9 Comments:

At June 4, 2012 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

Sounds like a great weekend!!

 
At June 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

So fun and what a gorgeous spot!

 
At June 4, 2012 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Annemarie @ Brunch at Saks said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me!

Brunch at Saks

 
At June 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

That looks like an amazing lake time! Love all the Call me maybe videos! :)
Xx
Krystal

www.krystalschlegel.com

 
At June 4, 2012 at 4:27 PM , Blogger Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Sounds like you had fun! I hope you're all rested up. :)
Have a beautiful day, dear.
xoxo

 
At June 4, 2012 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Emily said...

My friend goes there all the time! It looks so perfect and sounds like a perfect weekend. obsessed with call me maybe!

 
At June 4, 2012 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Sounds amazing!! XO

 
At June 4, 2012 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

THE BATH SALTS!!!! my brother-in-law texted me the picture to my phone and I looked down and almost died. Horrifying! Sounds like an incredibly perfect weekend :)

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At June 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

I've never been to a lake house. I'll immediately put it on my bucket list!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home