This page has moved to a new address.

Most Creative Baby Shower Themes

The Now: Most Creative Baby Shower Themes

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Most Creative Baby Shower Themes

Annie's baby shower is in T Minus 9 days and I am getting so excited!! I really don't want to give too much away but let's just say we have been brainstorming like crazy over decorating ideas. Throughout my research and Pinsanity, I have come across some of the most incredible baby shower ideas ever!!! Like how is it humanly possible to be that creative? Anyway, here are some of my favorite themes I have seen. 


MUSTACHE THEME FOR A BOY
INVITATION VIA ETSY, PHOTOS VIA BABYLIFESTYLES & TIPJUNKIE

PAT THE BUNNY FOR A GIRL
PAT THE BUNNY SHOWER THROWN BY WHITNEY SMITH
YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE PICS HERE

"SHOWER" THEMED GENDER NEUTRAL SHOWER
VIA FISKERS

"WADDLE IT BE" THEMED GENDER REVEAL SHOWER
KATE LANDERS OF LAYLA GRACE'S GENDER REVEAL PARTY
Amazing right???? 





Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At June 7, 2012 at 7:16 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

How fun! I know you can go crazy looking at shower themes-there is honestly the cutest most elaborate stuff out there! Cant wait to see what you come up with!

 
At June 7, 2012 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Kate and Geoff said...

I LOVE the "Waddle it Be" Shower- so cute!

 
At June 7, 2012 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

These are so cute!!! I am just starting to plan my friend's bridal shower and am loving all of the inspiration on Pinterest. It is really amazing how creative people are.

 
At June 7, 2012 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

oh my gosh these are so cute!!!! It'll be gorgeous. I still haven't been able to watch OC and I want to see vicky's face so bad!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At June 7, 2012 at 7:36 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

ahh so cute!! i love the idea of having people guess! so excited for annie! xo

 
At June 7, 2012 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Annie said...

EEK! This makes me even MORE excited about the shower - if that's even possible. xoxo A

 
At June 7, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

LOVE the mustaches! I'm doing a baby shower for my cousin at a 50s diner for her baby boy...kind of excited to get planning.

 
At June 7, 2012 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

You're right! These are insanely creative! How do people think of these things?
I hope Annie's baby shower goes well!
xoxo

 
At June 7, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Blogger preppylove said...

These are all so pretty! The second bunny one and the shower one are my favorites!

xoxo

 
At June 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

I don't know who Pat the bunny is, but I love her!

 
At June 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Nuha said...

oh my goddd...absolutely love the mustache theme!

 
At June 7, 2012 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

Those mustaches are so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home