This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Shoesday: Memorable Shoe Moments at the MTV Awards

The Now: Tuesday Shoesday: Memorable Shoe Moments at the MTV Awards

Monday, June 4, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday: Memorable Shoe Moments at the MTV Awards

In a "fashion risk-taking sense", I thought the MTV movie awards red carpet was filled with a bunch of snoozers. I will say there were a couple of standouts. I thought that Elizabeth Banks killed it in her Elie Saab jumpsuit and Ruthie Davis pumps!!! While I wasn't a huge fan of Emma Stone's look, she definitely was on trend with the peplum dress. Her Brian Atwood shoes on the other hand were definitely memorable. And then there was Kristen Stewart. I didn't hate her look on the red carpet, but then she had to put on those god awful chucks which have become her signature look. It really grosses me out. While I love sneakers, I want to die when I see them with Marchesa gowns or in this instance, with Guishem mini dress. When will this end, Kristen???

Elizabeth Banks  Elie Saab jumpsuit & Ruthie Davis Beverly pumps

Emma in Martin Grant & Brian Atwood "Grace" Shoes

Ugh vomit fest!! Is she on bath salts??? Kristen in Guishem and Christian Louboutin "Pigalle" pumps & Chuck Taylor's 

xoxo e

Labels: , , , ,

16 Comments:

At June 5, 2012 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Gorgeous shoes! But agree, so over Kristen Stewart's grungy "after" style.

 
At June 5, 2012 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Annie said...

HA!! I really love "After: Unacceptable" So true! I'd also love for her to run a brush through her hair every once in awhile. Great round-up E!

 
At June 5, 2012 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Love the Brian Atwood's and the Ruthie Davis pumps ! Ya, not so crazy about Kristin...

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At June 5, 2012 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

LMAO! unacceptable!! Love it! Loving the ruthie davis numbas!

 
At June 5, 2012 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

Love Elizabeth Banks in her jumpsuit and amazing shoes -- so fierce! And Kristin... oh man.

 
At June 5, 2012 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Okay those are incredible. All of them. Ha. Elizabeth looks pretty awesome.

 
At June 5, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

I love, love the Ruthie Davis ones! So edgy!

 
At June 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

i'm not normally a fan of jumpsuits, but e banks looks amazing!! peplum is cute, don't get me wrong, but i'm tired of seeing it everywhere and it's not emma stone's best look for sure.

 
At June 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

haha, the bath salts comments continue to kill me. kristen sucks.... quit acting angry that you are a multimillionaire. boo-freaking-hoo. love elizabeth banks!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At June 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM , Blogger The Now said...

haha...I'm glad you saw that! I am going to ride this bath salts thing for as long as possible!

 
At June 5, 2012 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Kristen Stewart just bothers me so much.. I don't know why. I've never seen what the big deal was about her. Oh, well. But Elizabeth Banks' look was risky but I think she pulled it off beautifully!
Have a beautiful day, Elizabeth!
xoxo

 
At June 5, 2012 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Kecia said...

I find Kristen Stewart unacceptable about 99.9% of the time!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 
At June 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

I love Elizabeth's look! Especially her hair!
Xx
Krystal

www.krystalschlegel.com

 
At June 5, 2012 at 1:47 PM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

Kristen's signature look makes me sick. She needs to stop trying so hard to be hip. The jumpsuit and Atwoods are insane!

 
At June 5, 2012 at 2:23 PM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Ha I'm with you...totally unacceptable! Such an eyesore. I did love Emma's Brian Atwood's though.

 
At June 11, 2012 at 5:37 AM , Blogger Jessika Williams said...

Just found your blog through my awesome friend Lauren at Three Pink Dots; so glad I did!
Happy new follower :)

Jessika

StandStillLookPrettyblog.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home