This page has moved to a new address.

Weekend Discovery: Janet Rice Interiors & A Guest Post

The Now: Weekend Discovery: Janet Rice Interiors & A Guest Post

Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Discovery: Janet Rice Interiors & A Guest Post

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I really didn't do much other than watch movies, loaf around the house, get ready for the shower and research Dallas interior designers. I have had serious "Decorator's Block" with my house and have been trying to find to come help me. I did have someone lined up, but she completely flaked out on me so I'm on the hunt for some help once again. While perusing the D Home blog, I came across Janet Rice Interiors and I am seriously died! Her portfolio is absolutely incredible and I think I need to contact her..even if I can only afford her Design Therapy!

Check out her work...

Dy-ingggg!



I mean....

Cannot breathe!



 Couldn't you just die!??!?!

I also did a post for Lauren of Three Pink Dots and it's up NOW!!! If you haven't been to her blog before, you are totally missing out!!



all images via janetriceinteriors

xoxo e

Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

At June 11, 2012 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Um you most definitely need to contact her!

 
At June 11, 2012 at 7:38 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

what stunning work!!! that wallpaper in the first space is gorgeous! xox

 
At June 11, 2012 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Wow her designs are amazing!

 
At June 11, 2012 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

Beautiful spaces!

 
At June 11, 2012 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Lauren Johnson said...

She has done wonderful work! Thanks again for dumping out your bag today, it was fun!!

 
At June 11, 2012 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Sam [The Peak of Tres Chic] said...

What a fabulous portfolio! I love that dining room especially. Good luck in your search, lady! Headed over to see what's in your bag...

 
At June 11, 2012 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Anna said...

LOVE that first wallpaper and the white and light blue kitchen -- I may be biased as I have similar colors in mine, and I love blue!

 
At June 11, 2012 at 1:41 PM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

I'm expiring as we speak! The breakfast nook in the kitchen is especially killing me ;)

 
At June 11, 2012 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

swoon style!!! Oh my goodness, I love love love her style. Thanks for the introduction.

 
At June 11, 2012 at 3:40 PM , Blogger Lily said...

Oh how exciting !! These rooms are to die for !!! As for Dallas, I am there often and have family in Fort Worth ! We should definitely meet up next time!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At June 11, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Julia - the Urban Slant said...

You need to contact her!! LOVE all the black and white and pops of color.

 
At June 11, 2012 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Kecia said...

Super excited about your home decorating! Can't wait to see what transpires! And I love your bag in your guest post! So fun!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 
At June 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Alexa said...

Love the black and white...so classic! :)

 
At June 11, 2012 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

yes, i could die very happily there ;) if i ever go with black & white in my home, i will be consulting these images...so gorgeous! XO brynn

 
At June 13, 2012 at 7:30 PM , Blogger navy and orange said...

this looks like a salon!

xoxo navy & orange

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home