This page has moved to a new address.

Instagrammin'

The Now: Instagrammin'

Friday, July 6, 2012

Instagrammin'

While my weeks aren't usually very eventful, the oddly timed Fourth kept us a little busier than usual! How weird was the Fourth being on a Wednesday? I kept thinking it was Sunday!! Anyway, here's what we did:
  • Ate and watched fireworks with my family
  • I wore this little patriotic number with my favorite sandals
  • My husband somehow met some very memorable dudes from the Bachelorette..& I stayed home :-/
  • We had the stripes drawn {& they'll be painted today}on the walls in the den!!
  • Caught up with some of my best girlfriends over dinner at Sissy's

Hope you had a great week as well!!! Happy Friday!!

xoxo e

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At July 6, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Annie said...

Cute post, bunny! And OMG I cannot wait to hear details about Matt's run-in with the Bachelorette guys! xo

 
At July 6, 2012 at 10:23 AM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

Reveal the stripes! Also, I sadly don't watch the Bachelorette so those guys could sit right next to me and I would be clueless. I can't tell you how cute it is that your hubby recognized!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

such an amazing week!!! still can't believe you missed the bachelor boys! and I agree... all day Wednesday I thought it was Sunday!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At July 6, 2012 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Crazy! I can't believe he met the bachelorette boys! Love the patriotic outfit!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Jessie said...

I love stripes, looking forward to see your den!

Thanks for visiting today!

Have a lovely weekend!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

 
At July 6, 2012 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love the dress you wore ;)

 
At July 6, 2012 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

This looks like a perfect fourth of July week!! I can't believe he met them from the bachelorette- I'm obsessed!
Xx

 
At July 7, 2012 at 5:20 PM , Blogger A Possible Fantasy said...

looks like you've had a super fun week!

do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
see you around!

www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

 
At July 8, 2012 at 4:36 PM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Looks like a fabulous week! I love those strawberries :) xoxo

 
At July 9, 2012 at 4:42 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Looksike a blast!! Xo

 
At July 9, 2012 at 2:01 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

LOVE that dress!! your legs look so skinny! ps loving the new layout! xo

 
At July 18, 2012 at 5:55 PM , Blogger stark Tony said...

I really like all kinds of fireworks and used to make that by myself, i love summer in beach due to there are so many fireworks at night! Or just try some hooded down jacket men at cwmalls.com with you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home