This page has moved to a new address.

My Fashion Superhero: Emma Stone

The Now: My Fashion Superhero: Emma Stone

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Fashion Superhero: Emma Stone

Emma Stone has worked her way from my girl crush to becoming my superhero!! She has been out promoting her new movie, The Amazing Spiderman all around the world and seems to wear a more impressive outfit every single day!

Looking phenomenal in an Elie Saab jumpsuit....

in Emilio Pucci, Jennifer Behr headband
& Christian Louboutin heels
in Burberry Prorsum
glam in Gucci
get the details about Emma's beauty prep for this look here

in Lanvin & Brian Atwood heels

in Chanel and Christian Louboutin heels


images via Vogue, James Black, Fashiongonerogue, tomandlorenzo

So which is your favorite look??? I have a hard time choosing to be honest!!

xoxo e

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

At July 4, 2012 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I think the first two are my favorites, she has GREAT style!

 
At July 4, 2012 at 11:51 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

I love, love her in the Pucci. She is so timeless!

 
At July 5, 2012 at 7:14 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

her style is impeccable.. i wonder who dresses her. loove the pucci dress + headband!! xoxo

 
At July 5, 2012 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Meredith said...

The first is my fave. I just love Emma Stone - she always looks good and takes fun risks with clothes. GREAT post.
Meredith
www.theloveylowl.com

 
At July 5, 2012 at 8:08 AM , Blogger The Now said...

I should add that...it's Petra Flannery

 
At July 5, 2012 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

She always, always looks fantastic. She does no wrong!

 
At July 5, 2012 at 1:40 PM , Blogger KJ said...

She looks great. I love the first look.

www.pearlsandpeacocks.com

 
At July 5, 2012 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Lexi said...

I also love that she can pull off any hair color! Love the Jennifer Behr gold headband!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

 
At July 5, 2012 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Kecia said...

I LOVE that jumpsuit!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 
At July 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Bud and Leo said...

gaaaaaah she is perf! I love the pucci look w/ her hair like that! And the jumpsuit is killer. And love the turq jennifer meyer necklace. She is rockin it seriously what are we going to do when she is done promoting Spiderman?! I'm going to miss these insane looks!!! :)

 
At July 6, 2012 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

I love this girl... But I love her red hair look much more than the blond... Have a nice one!

 
At July 11, 2012 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Stesha said...

she is my fav!! i love her style, and she is so real!

xxS

 
At July 18, 2012 at 5:56 PM , Blogger stark Tony said...

Yes you are right she is really a fashion hero and I just found that she even have a nice designer satchel bags for women at cwmalls.com ,so I guess she have the same interest with me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home