This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Shoesday: Olympics Edition

The Now: Tuesday Shoesday: Olympics Edition

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday: Olympics Edition

Going to London for the Olympics and have no shoes to wear? Well has Repetto and Opening Ceremony got a no brainer for you. Support our host country{it's only polite}as well as your home team in these beauties. 



Now that we've gotten the shoes out of the way, let's talk Olympics. I'm not going to lie the Midgett house has got the fever {literally and figuratively..Matt is sick now}!! Have y'all been watching? It's extremely rare for me to talk about sports but guess what, I'm going to today. Mark this day down in history.

OK A. How weird was the Opening Cermony?? B. How sad was it when Jordyn Weiber was knocked out of the women's gymnastics all around by Aly Raisman!??! And then NBC was interviewing Aly while Jordyn was standing in the background literally 2 feet away.. completely devastated! We had to stop watching the interview.  
so sad!
Also, how hilarious were Aly's parents?? 

C. What do we think about Ryan Lochte and his grill? 



D. I have to say, synchronized swimming is so fascinating to me and I mean, Tom Daley is not bad on the eyes! 
Tom Daley and Pete Waterfield mid dive
E. Finally, how fun was it that Great Britain took home the bronze in men's gymnastics last night. Oh and William and Harry were there. 

So cute...and I love the sassy one!

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

At July 31, 2012 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

I have a huge crush on Ryan Lochte, but that grill might have to go! Those shoes are adorable. XO

 
At July 31, 2012 at 7:47 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

I'm with Julie and Lauren here!

 
At July 31, 2012 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Annie said...

E, I love you commenting on sports! I cannot handle how awkward the interviewers have been. Like seriously - making Jordyn stand there behind Aly, and when Michael Phelps didn't place in that first event and the interviewer kept pushing on him. And I agree... what was up with Aly's parents swaying motions all over the place! ha!

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

I keep hearing bad things about Lochte in the gossip media. And I cannot believe he has a grill! Geeze Louise...maybe the rumors are right?

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Johanna said...

Oh my gosh...I love the British flats. Those are tooooooo cute!

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Blogger rolala said...

Those flats are great. Would it be wrong for me to say that I think the British ones look cooler though. I've been caught up with abit of Olympic fever but NBC's coverage has been less than stellar. They should've moved Aly to a different area or waited cause having Jordan there was just cruel.

Rowena @ rolala loves

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

haha that picture of william is amazing. secondly.... that gymnastics interviews was HORRIBLE. So unbelievably awkward and painful as hell to watch. Aly seems like a snotty brat..... totally doesn't deserve it. and I am in love with Lochte, and totally can't stand phelps. I hope he gets crushed tonight in his race because his time was 4th last night for the butterfly. ugh he (and his annoying mom) drive me nuts!!! k.... think thats a long enough rant for now....

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:37 AM , Blogger Lili said...

those flats are adorable! and yes, im sooo glued to the tv set with this olympic coverage!

 
At July 31, 2012 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

Those shoes are darling!! SO fun! xx

 
At July 31, 2012 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Erika [small shop] said...

We were watching the Olympics between all the weekend events but I've been missing a ton since! Wow, a lot has happened. And yes, agreed, the Opening Ceremony was very odd. And I like British humor usually.

 
At July 31, 2012 at 1:02 PM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

LOVE the repetto flats!! Great finds and great olympics recap!
xx
ks

www.krystalschlegel.com

 
At July 31, 2012 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Dominique DeLaney said...

Oh my goodness, I thought it was so weird how they were interviewing Aly with Jordan in the background hysterically crying! I felt so sad for her...that rule sucks that only 2 from a country can be in the all-around!!! And I was laughing hysterically when I was watching her parents during the routine!! P.S. those flats are adorable!!

XoXo,

Dominique @ http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

 
At July 31, 2012 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Ashley Aspinwall said...

ah those flats are amazing! i get so patriotic during the olympics :)

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

SideSmile Style Blog

 
At August 1, 2012 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I can't believe I'm missing it! (no TV here, it SUCKS so much at this very moment!) Been watching some glimpses on some podcasts, at least is something! Lochte is a hottie, but the grill, not so!

 
At August 1, 2012 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

those flats are amazing. I want just regular american flag ones though. bc im all about america. always.


i have 3 events up at all time on my desk at work...my coworkers think im crazy. I watch everythig live so i scream and cry during the day. emotionally stable=this girl

 
At August 2, 2012 at 3:04 AM , Blogger Muhammad Atif said...

Nice post...
We are also offering Olympics products to celebrate the event of Olympics 2012. we have a latest collection of Olympics 2012 shoes for women's with Worldwide Shipping and Free UK Delivery & Returns..
Olympics 2012 Shoes for womens

 
At August 4, 2012 at 9:51 PM , OpenID thedesigndaredevil said...

At risk of sounding like a douche bag........I swoon over Ryan Lochte! wtf is wrong w me????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home