This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Shoesday

The Now: Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday


The Serenade Music Note Wedges can be pre-ordered now at Nordstrom & 
the Arabella Color Block Pumps are available at Bergdorf Goodman

So I want to know, which are your favorites? I am so in love with the Zelda zebra ones I can't even tell you and the Columbina Booties are pretty effing amazing too!! I know that they are insanely expensive but I bought one pair a few years ago and I think they are worth every penny!!! I may have to splurge again this fall!

For the entire fall collection, visit the amazing blog, Shoerazzi and for more Charlotte Olympia, head to the site!

xoxo e

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At July 17, 2012 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Tonia B. said...

All of them are nice but if I were to pick one— I'd have to say that Columbina is my favorite.

 
At July 17, 2012 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

Newly obsessed with Charlotte Olympia! They are so fun and different! Love these!
xx
ks

www.krystalschlegel.com

 
At July 17, 2012 at 8:31 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

LOVE the zelda! and loving the glitter banners!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Amy Shaughnessy said...

The zebra ones are my favorite for sure. Great post!

Amy


Fashion and Beauty Finds

 
At July 17, 2012 at 11:02 AM , OpenID thedesigndaredevil said...

arabella!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can pull any of them off though..........or afford them :-(

 
At July 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Kecia said...

Oh, Zelda!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Alexa said...

Look at that wedge with the musical notes. How radical!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Viviana said...

I'll take one of each! I'm not asking for much, huh? ha!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 3:20 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Columbina!!! Love!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I'm in love with the Desiree, very much in love!

 
At July 17, 2012 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Love Arabella! I always fall for color blocking. (Love that name too!)

 
At July 17, 2012 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Eep! Zelda just made my heart just skip a beat

 
At July 18, 2012 at 1:40 AM , Blogger Meera said...

These shoes are absolutely gorgeous! Those Serenade wedges are stunning. I am completely in love with your blog, its amazing!

xoxo
Meera

 
At July 18, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Thank you Meera, I am in love with you! JK that was weird!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home