This page has moved to a new address.

Weekend Rundown

The Now: Weekend Rundown

Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Rundown

Hey all!!! Hope you had a great weekend and have a pretty easy week ahead of you!! I had a super laid back weekend. On Friday, Annie and I went to a warehouse preview sale for our friend, Kristen, owner of Gypsy Soul Interiors. We got to see her new space which she is sharing with  Scout Design Studio and Rehab Design which was filled with gorgeous mid-century furniture, incredible accessories and ca-razy rare taxidermy pieces. There was a giant giraffe head  and a gorgeous zebra {pictured below} that I had my eye on!!! I found an insane emerald green velvet sofa, but sadly someone snagged it before we got there!! 



The entrance is floor to ceiling astroturf ...
 With this guy on the wall
The emerald green couch that got away!
This picture does not do the color any justice!

We also began the first phase of Project B&W Stripes  in our den. Every wall including the ceilings {which were blue when we moved in?} was painted white and my painter is coming back this week for a second coat and then the stripes. I can't wait to see the finished project!!!!!!! 
so nervous
images via my instagram and gypsy soul 


xoxo e


Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At July 2, 2012 at 7:35 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

your friend's shop looks amazing!! can't wait to see the finished paint job.. it's going to look amazing! xox

 
At July 2, 2012 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

You should have bought the giraffe. I think it would have done wonders for your living room.

 
At July 2, 2012 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Tonia B. said...

I'm going to have to get by there to see that they have that I don't need :-) Love the circle painting though.

 
At July 2, 2012 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

Can't wait to see how the stripes turn out!! I'm sure it will look incredible!

 
At July 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

I'm sorry for your loss. That couch looks amazing!

 
At July 2, 2012 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

In major love with your rug, and can't wait to see the stripes!

 
At July 2, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

haha that zebra is hilarious. cannot wait to see the stripes!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At July 2, 2012 at 5:55 PM , Blogger A Bit of Sass said...

I'm kind of in awe of your den already...
xo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

 
At July 3, 2012 at 5:50 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Seriously cannot wait to see stripe progress. Text me pics please!!

 
At July 3, 2012 at 7:09 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Aw thanks!!!! Hopefully it will only get better...hopefully!

 
At July 3, 2012 at 7:10 AM , Blogger The Now said...

I will!!

 
At July 3, 2012 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Love the stripes too and really can't wait to see !! And I look at Gypsy Soul pretty much everyday on Facebook and so wish I lived there just so I could buy all new furniture !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home