This page has moved to a new address.

Brit Girls Obsession: The Delevigne Sisters

The Now: Brit Girls Obsession: The Delevigne Sisters

Monday, August 6, 2012

Brit Girls Obsession: The Delevigne Sisters

With all this talk about London lately, I thought I'd share some of my favorite, super stylish Brit girls: the Delevigne sisters. Now you may be saying to yourself, "Who are these girls?" or "Why are they famous?" or even "How the eff are they so genetically fortunate?". I can't answer the last one but I can tell you that Poppy, Cara and Chloe {great names} are granddaughters to former English Heritage boss, Jocelyn Stevens, which apparently is a big deal. Their father is a property developer but I am quite certain their love of  fashion stems from their mother..or should I say mum. She worked as a personal shopper at Selfridges. Poppy and Cara are favorites. They are absolutely gorgeous and have that London cool girl style.

Age: 25
Occupation: Model, Ambassador for British Fashion Council and Chanel
Wears: Tons of British labels like Burberry Prorsum, Matthew Williamson ..oh and of course she wears loves Chanel.

Age: 19 ...kill me..I'm. So.Old!
Occupation: Model and actress {will be in Anna Karenina starring Keira Knightly so don't roll your eyes just yet..maybe she's good}
Judging by her funny pictures, I think she may be a bit wilder than the other two...which I like!
Wears: Since Cara has been the face of Burberry, she obviously wears tons of the label..so jelly!






images via Telegraph, Secret Fling Nevermind The Mode Harpers Bazaar  Sister Couture Go Fashion Lane Colorfun Vogue

xo e

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

At August 6, 2012 at 7:39 AM , Blogger April said...

They are seriously stunning. I always love seeing what they're wearing...its always so perfect!

XO

 
At August 6, 2012 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

I feel the EXACT same way! She's 19 yrs old?! Jeez.

 
At August 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} said...

Never heard of these girls... but they are stunning! Great post, Hun!
xoxo

 
At August 6, 2012 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

haha love how you only include one pic of the third... I've seen the other two and always wondered who they are! such pretty fashionistas (aka I hate them. so jealous).

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At August 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM , OpenID wishforjoy said...

oooh they are so pretty :D with tons of fashion inspirations tooo :)

 
At August 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

I LOVE Poppy's style! She always looks perfectly put together!
Xx
ks

www.krystalschlegel.com

 
At August 6, 2012 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Dominique DeLaney said...

So jealous...they all look so fabulous!! They are so gorgeous and I hate them! :)

 
At August 6, 2012 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Bud and Leo said...

no way too funny that we post about the same thing~ hahahah! her sisters are seriously perfect too! what a family! and I can't figure out how to spell her name?! see it both ways everywhere :) xoxo

 
At August 6, 2012 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I must say, that's quite the model glare that Cara has perfected (c; But completely fabulous, the lot of them (that's my best brittish impression right there) and I can't even imagine how much fun they have in each other's closets (c;

 
At August 6, 2012 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Kecia said...

Totally fab style!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

 
At August 6, 2012 at 6:15 PM , Blogger designchic said...

So chic and stylish...

 
At August 7, 2012 at 9:44 AM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

They are so freakin amazing!

 
At August 7, 2012 at 11:42 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

love them! cara is so gorgeous!

 
At August 23, 2012 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Brooke Wise said...

They are seriously perfection...I stalk them on the reg. I like to think of them as the classier, more stylish Kardashians.

bstylewise.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home