This page has moved to a new address.

Fall Trend Talk: Shimmer and Shine

The Now: Fall Trend Talk: Shimmer and Shine

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fall Trend Talk: Shimmer and Shine


1| Cambridge Metallic Satchel : Shopbop 2| Tibi Sweater and Vinyl Skirt 3| Harry Allen Pig: Cocozy 
4| Marc Jacobs Lurex Pants: Net-a-Porter  5| Elizabeth and James Yumi Top: Net-a-porter 
6| Viv Metallic Flats: J. Crew  7| Gold Moroccan Pouf: Furbish

From lurex at Marc Jacobs to metallic brocades at Elizabeth and James, lacquered clothes at Alexander Wang and even vinyl at Tibi, the fall collections are full of shimmer and shine! I have always had a love for sparkly and shiny things and it's hard picking my favorite from this trend, but I cannot stop thinking about that Tibi runway look! I think that may be one of my big splurges for winter!

What's your favorite? Sparkle or Shine?

xo e

Labels: , , , ,

16 Comments:

At August 15, 2012 at 5:46 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Loving all of the metallics.

 
At August 15, 2012 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

im pretty into that peplum

and i see piggie round two.. :(

 
At August 15, 2012 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Dominique DeLaney said...

Love all things sparkle but that piggy and the peplum are calling my name!! I saw your piggy had an accident??

 
At August 15, 2012 at 7:46 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

i'm partial to sparkle, but excited to see something new! that peplum top is amaze!

 
At August 15, 2012 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

I'll take one of each!

 
At August 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM , Blogger cbSallee said...

Love the pants, love the peplum, love the pig ;)

 
At August 15, 2012 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I love both! Your roundup is fab! I love the black peplum top. So cute! And of course I yearn for that piggy bank. I actually posted about a similar piggy that is easier on the wallet yesterday. I'm your newest follower!

 
At August 15, 2012 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Yvette @ Classic Glam Blog said...

Your blog is just too cute. Love it!

I'd love for you to check mine out if you have a minute :) Follow if you like it!

Happy Wednesday!
xx

 
At August 15, 2012 at 11:54 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

Love the piggy and the peplum top! Gorgeous picks!

 
At August 15, 2012 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Johanna said...

I will never get sick of gold poufs. They aren't cheap ya know?

 
At August 15, 2012 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

love the gold satchel!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At August 15, 2012 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Bud and Leo said...

ooohhhhh love the gold cambridge satchel! I never ended up ordering the neon ones even though they were on my list for months! And the pouf is amaze :)

 
At August 15, 2012 at 5:22 PM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love them all! I'm all about shimmer and shine year round :) xoxo

 
At August 15, 2012 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

Sparkle and shimmer but not all at the same time... Haha!

 
At August 16, 2012 at 5:39 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I need that satchel in my life!!

 
At August 19, 2012 at 9:33 PM , OpenID thedesigndaredevil.com said...

I need peplum in my life! And a green pig. And a gold pouf.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home