This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesdsay Shoesday & A Guest Post

The Now: Tuesdsay Shoesday & A Guest Post

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesdsay Shoesday & A Guest Post

Lots to discuss today. First off, have you seen these pictures of Miranda Kerr from the September issue of Bazaar ?? In this insane spread by Terry Richardson, Miranda wears nothing but fall's hottest boots. 

From Left to Right: Miranda in Tom Ford, Givenchy & Hermes boots
You can see all of the photos here,  but I just wanted to feature my favorite pairs.  I'm obsessed with the Givenchy's and Hermes of course!


In other shoe news, I just read a great interview with Leandra Medine in Women's Wear Daily about everything from how she stores her shoes to her favorite to most expensive pairs.

Leandra Medine in Phillip Lim shorts
 and Altruzarra shoes
In the article, Medine reveals that she does not care for leopard print, owns a $3,000  pair of Louboutin's {that she did not pay for} and talks about her celebrity shoe idol.

Read the entire article here

I'm also over at The Vault Files sharing what's in my makeup bag!


images via Bazaar and WWD

xo e

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

At August 14, 2012 at 7:26 AM , Blogger Annie said...

miranda kerr is perfection!!! Can't wait to go see your post on Vault Files! xoxo A

 
At August 14, 2012 at 8:58 AM , Blogger THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Seriously Miranda's body is just sinful. It's not fair, is it? Heading on over to see your guest post. I always love peaking into a girls cosmetic bag. It's research for my job :) xoxo

 
At August 14, 2012 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

oh my gosh I totally thought those were pictures of me nude when I first saw this post and I was so embarrassed.... our bodies are just so similar its scary :) how do people look like that ever, let alone after kids? (bitch!). Heading over to see that WWD interview right now! and nars is my go to bronzer as well!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At August 14, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Blogger The Now said...

STOP STOP!! best comment of my life!

 
At August 14, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Lexi said...

Umm, this may sound awkward ... because I have a husband and all ... but she looks amazing naked! Also, love the WWD interview!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

 
At August 14, 2012 at 9:45 AM , Blogger blue roses said...

that spread is pure seduction; she is such a beauty!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

 
At August 14, 2012 at 11:30 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

hello, nurse! so hot. off to check out your post.. love me some beauty products!

 
At August 14, 2012 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

just found ur blog - right up my ally - i'm ur newest follower NOW (maybe follow back?!) - anywho - those Givenchy boots are on my list! - i've been saving - TDF!!!!!! ... and 3K Loubs and didn't pay for *holla*

 
At August 14, 2012 at 1:58 PM , Blogger 'the fashion departement' said...

Great campaign!
Maybe we can follow each other? :)
x

 
At August 14, 2012 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Dominique DeLaney said...

Those boots and Miranda are pure gorgeous!! She looks freakin amazing!!! Loving what's in your make-up bag as well!XoXo

 
At August 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Heather Moore Grahling | Vivid Hue Home said...

Holy cow! Those photos are great and scandalous! haha. Thanks for the love over on vivid hue. You will die if you ever make it to spaces on a trip back to Kennebunkport. You'll be in robshaw heaven for sure! Happy Tuesday

 
At August 14, 2012 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Bud and Leo said...

Miranda is insane. I saw that she mainly eats fruits and veggies so that's what i'm trying to do hahahahaha. Headed over to he Vault Files :)

 
At August 15, 2012 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

Wow and didn't she just have a baby not that long ago! heading over to your guest post.

 
At August 15, 2012 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Stesha said...

she is perfection! I want to look like that please!!!

xxS

 
At August 20, 2012 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Victoria said...

I can't top T's comment. Too perfect.

xo, vmac

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home