This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday:

The Now: Wedding Wednesday:

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wedding Wednesday:

I'm working on a BIG project today but I couldn't resist posting pics of Natalie Portman's wedding with you! I stalked and stalked last night but could only find a few and they are pretty grainy... I feel sleazy!



So the wedding was held in Big Sur, California overlooking the Pacific Ocean. So gorgeous. 

Look...another floral crown! They look so happy! 

The dress: Natalie wore a dress made by long time friends, Laura and Kate Mulleavy of Rodarte. Very understated.
Other details: Instead of flying any flowers in for the event, Natalie decided to decorate with wildflowers indigenous to the area. Vegan food and French macaroons were served. The wedding favors were packages of wildflower seeds with the word, "Merci" written on them.
Guests: Ivanka Trump, Rashida Jones and Macaulay Culkin?


In more personal news: I  briefly mentioned before that my best friend, Nicole, got engaged not too long ago and look what I received in the mail...

so cute right?
Yahoo!!! Nicole and I have been friends since Kindergarden and I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of her special day!! 


More on the BIG project latro!!!

images via celebuzz people, eonline

xo e

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At August 8, 2012 at 5:57 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

I don't love the dress she wore - eek. But I do love the cute way your bestie asked you to be her bridesmaid! Adorable!

 
At August 8, 2012 at 6:36 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

what a cute idea from your friend!

 
At August 8, 2012 at 6:56 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

um SO glad you posted these - i've been dying to see pics of her dress. and it's, um... HORRIBLE. i do love that it's so simple and not gaudy, but it looks like an overgrown first communion dress. their smiles though make up for it all. so sweet! can't wait to hear about the project!!

 
At August 8, 2012 at 7:00 AM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

SO happy you found those pics, I've been waiting in swoon suspense to see them! I love her flower headpiece! I'm not sure how I feel about her dress, but perhaps that bc we can't see it well. oh and that is such cutest way to ask your bridesmaids. congrats to your friend!

 
At August 8, 2012 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Rachael {all things beautiful} said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I'm thrilled you did the stalking for us :) Not crazy about her dress but she does have unusual style sometimes so I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised! Love the way your friend asked you to be in her wedding. What a creative idea!

xoxo

 
At August 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

so glad you are such a stalker - I had only seen one picture so far :) hate her dress, but not surprised. "she's a bride so she looks gorgeous" is what I mean by hate the dress, right??? i bet it was gorgeous being in big sur though! keep the wedding stalking coming!! and love that bridesmaid idea!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At August 8, 2012 at 3:07 PM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

So many things to say- 1) i don't love natalie's dress, but I think it's for religious purposes so I'll give her that 2) can't wait to hear about your project 3) love that cute bridesmaid idea.
XO!

 
At August 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

Such a cute way to get asked! Unfortunately, Natalie looks a tad frumps.

 
At August 8, 2012 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Bud and Leo said...

LOVE these pics! She is totally boho-hippie and I don't like the dress :( wish I did! Love the floral headband though! And your friends invite to be a BM is the cutest I've seen! LOVE!!

 
At August 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM , Blogger navy and orange said...

thanks for sharing! and super cute invite!

xoxo navy & orange

 
At August 8, 2012 at 9:36 PM , Blogger cbSallee said...

Cute wedding! Thanks for being a sleazy celeb wedding stalker so I don't have to ;)

 
At August 9, 2012 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Johanna said...

Wow...I love seeing these but I am not sure about the dress. You?

Congrats on your big project!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home