This page has moved to a new address.

Fall Trend To Try: The Designer Sweatshirt

The Now: Fall Trend To Try: The Designer Sweatshirt

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall Trend To Try: The Designer Sweatshirt

There are so many reasons that I am looking forward to for fall, but one of the biggest is that I am dying to start wearing fall clothes. The Dallas heat has really limited my wardrobe and I am ready to start fresh with fall! There are like 100 trends I can't wait to discuss, but I thought I'd dive right in with one of my favorites: The Designer Sweatshirt. Why, I love this, I have no clue. I am assuming it's because they are warm, comfortable and for this season at least, you will look super cool if you leave the house in just your sweats. Music to my ears!

Want this entire look
Loving the embellished sweatshirt
a bit too much for me, but I love the idea of wearing a graphic sweatshirt
This is my inspiration for wearing the trend!
Ugh...I think we all know she is perfection

1| M.S.G.M Metal and Lace Sweatshirt Bagheera  2| Juicy Couture Sweatshir: Net-a-Porter 3| Zoe Karssen Oh La La: Net-A-Porter 4| M.S.G.M Floral Sweatshirt: The Corner 5| MM6 Cutout Sweatshirt: Shopbop 6| Kenzo: Luisa Via Roma

Oh...and there is nothing wrong with even getting Hanes! Layer it with a fun fur vest or pair with some boyfriend jeans and you are ready to go!

images via style.com, stylespotting & atlantic pacific

xo e

Labels: , , , , ,

20 Comments:

At September 6, 2012 at 5:36 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ok I started reading and was like ehhh this is not a trend I'm into... but then I'm in love with every single sweatshirt you featured!

 
At September 6, 2012 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

I think I'm too busty for this trend, but it's super cute! Anything for comfort. XO

 
At September 6, 2012 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

I am loving this trend! love, love the look of a sweatshirt being glammed up a bit!

 
At September 6, 2012 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

I'm a HUGE fan of the sweatshirt look!

 
At September 6, 2012 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

I love this - I have an old white jcrew one and I think it is so cute. love the cutout sweatshirt!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At September 6, 2012 at 8:21 AM , Blogger The Now said...

I WISH I could say that!!!

 
At September 6, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Love the Creme de la Creme one! So stylish!

 
At September 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

A sweatshirt is my second favorite article of clothing. A designer sweatshirt is my first!

 
At September 6, 2012 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

bring it on...sweatshirt lovin'...& LOTS of love for the crème de la crème!!! XO brynn

 
At September 6, 2012 at 3:56 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

love this look too!! #1 and #5 are my fave!!

 
At September 6, 2012 at 6:18 PM , Blogger Gameday Stylist said...

Great picks - love a stylish sweatshirt :)

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

 
At September 6, 2012 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Johanna said...

I love this trend. There's some really cute embellished ones at Zara that I saw today!

 
At September 6, 2012 at 11:29 PM , Blogger Erika [small shop] said...

Ok yes Bee is perfection. But I love #3! I am now on a mission, thank you!

 
At September 7, 2012 at 2:20 AM , Blogger jeanine said...

Though I'm not a fan of the real fur, I like the look of it under maybe a fake one. As soon as they have designer hoodies, I'm in!

 
At September 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

Really love this look! The Oh La La one is my fave.

 
At September 7, 2012 at 10:49 AM , Blogger The White Ruffle said...

I am a huge fan of this look! I already have a few I can't wait to whip out and dress up:)

 
At September 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Chelsea Sallee said...

I love this! I'm going to have to try pairing one under a fur. Have a great weekend:)

 
At September 8, 2012 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Jeanae' said...

I have been searching for cute sweat shirt to transition my bf jeans from summer to fall!Great Inspiration!

 
At September 11, 2012 at 12:36 PM , Blogger travelkate said...

Ok I can definitely get in to the sweatshirt trend...now that it is a cool 80 degrees here (haha) I can actually think about fall clothes because before it would make me hot just looking at them! I love these inspiration photos!

 
At September 13, 2012 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I love this trend, can't wait to wear the Kate Spade one I got some weeks ago ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home