This page has moved to a new address.

Favorites from Anna Dello Russo for H&M

The Now: Favorites from Anna Dello Russo for H&M

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Favorites from Anna Dello Russo for H&M

After seeing all of the media coverage and photos of Anna Dello Russo's line for H&M, it became very clear to me that Anna really loves herself her upcoming line. But, I do too. It's going to be such a hit and though I say this every time a designer collaborates with H&M, I really really want something from the collection. I first posted about the line back in May, but since then, I narrowed down the collection to a few pieces that I cannot live without!! And who better to model my favorites than Anna herself.

Totally worth posting this picture again! Those bracelets....

Hello crocodile sunglasses, you must come home with meeee!
All accessories will be available at H&M

I need this baroque, turquoise suitcase. Isn't it amazing?
See more of the collection here


Are you obsessed yet?? No? Well let Anna give you a fashion shower ;) Don't forget, the line hits about 140  H&M stores and online on October 4. Take it away Anna!





images via the coveteur, fashionologie

xo e

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At September 13, 2012 at 7:17 AM , Blogger caviar taste said...

I am so excited for this! ADR rocks my world.
xo,
Lindsey
www.caviartaste.com

 
At September 13, 2012 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Ahh I can't even imagine all the pieces...those sunglasses are amazing and so is the suitcase !!! Can't wait !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At September 13, 2012 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

This collection is gonna be just a tad bit crazy!

 
At September 13, 2012 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

oh my word...THOSE BRACELETS!!! totally in love! XO brynn

 
At September 13, 2012 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Dominique DeLaney said...

I am super excited...except I don't have an H&M in my ciiiitty so I don't know if I will be able to scoop anything up!! We are getting one soon allegedly! And I still don't know why they don't have online shopping-ugh! But ADR is fab and I am sure everything is going to be amazing!

 
At September 13, 2012 at 2:44 PM , Blogger Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I'm not gonna lie, ADR kinda creeps me out in that vid...she's a little cray cray, dontcha think??? However, this collection is FABULOUS (as is she when she's not doing her own music videos (c;)! Definitely dropping by H&M to stock up!

 
At September 13, 2012 at 3:27 PM , Blogger The Now said...

You know why she creeps you out in that video? Because it's creepy. And I think they used a face double...she looks 25 years younger.

 
At September 13, 2012 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Johanna said...

She has quite the wardrobe doesn't she?

 
At September 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Bud and Leo said...

ohhhh the accessories look awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home