This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Shoesday

The Now: Tuesday Shoesday

Monday, September 3, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday

Hellooooo everyone!! Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend!! As I said Friday, I was not going to do anything but get some sun, eat and see movies and that is exactly what we did. I even cooked which is why my husband asked if he could enroll me in a cooking classes. Also, my bestie, Lizzy got engaged to my husband's bestie!!!! Now three of our best friends are newly engaged and I could not be more excited!

Now on to a little Tuesday Shoesday.

This Tuesday Shoesday is about some shoes that actually anger me. In The Now's history, I've only posted about the shoes or trends I love, but when there are shoes out there as hideous as Marc Jacobs' fall 2012 futuristic Pilgrim shoes, I need to do a little venting. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Marc, why?!?! Where have you gone? Come back from the fugly dark side!

Exposed crazy granny socks + hideous Pilgrim shoes = DISASTER And WHAT are those pilgrim clog sandals? Sick!

I know the fashion gods may be looking down on me as I bash the golden child's collection, but are you serious!?!? Someone look me in the eye and tell me that they want to put these on their feet. And if you can do that, I question your mental state. Bleh and those hats!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!? Doesn't that hat remind you of this? He must be taking crazy pills to think those hats are good.

Well, I don't know.. maybe the hats aren't all that bad.....


Are there any trends or collections you are hating right now? It's ok...vent to the lady in the hat! She won't judge!

xoxo e

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At September 4, 2012 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

These might be the worst things I have ever seen. EVER. But I love your little picture so much I forgot all about the shoes!

 
At September 4, 2012 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

Wow, those are seriously awful!

 
At September 4, 2012 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Bwahahahaha!!! Okay, I totally needed this post this morning, HILARIOUS. Especially venting to the hat lady, *dying*! When I jumped over to this post I was like "Oh my heck, what in heaven's name is going ON?!?" Then I read and was 1) relieved 2) couldn't agree more! Marc is one of my favesies and I'm seriously wanting my quirky fun and cool Marc back! Crazy pilgrim Marc is *SO* not my thing. (c;

 
At September 4, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

hahah those are totally pimp hats and agreed - awful!! he's been pretty crazypants with his own wardrobe lately. he's a genius, but i gotta say, he's not one of my faves.

 
At September 4, 2012 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Julip Made said...

Wow these remind me of the Wicked Witch's shoes and socks in the Wizard of Oz... terrible!

 
At September 4, 2012 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

WOW! this is really terrible...eek! i am pretty much at a loss for words at the moment...except to say that you have done it again...you never fail to crack me up! i just love stopping by here every day for that reason :) XO brynn p.s. so glad you enjoyed the weekend!!!

 
At September 4, 2012 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Jess | the Jess Journals said...

Oh my god those are hideous! LOL!

 
At September 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Chelsea Sallee said...

Wow, these shoes are NASTY! Love your look in the hat though;)
Chelsea

 
At September 4, 2012 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

oh. mah. gawd. horrifying. although if I can wear the hat the way the model does where it covers half my face so I look AMAZING I would definitely do it. you look just stupendous in it - green is definitely your color :)

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At September 4, 2012 at 4:55 PM , Blogger Bud and Leo said...

seriously these are OOC!!!!!!! I meannnnn why oh why? I don't get it. the shimmer, the buckles, everything is just bad. These belong in some weird sci-fi movie I never want to see! And love you in the hat, obviously!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home